actis ‘birds-eye’ online review
Unlock the potential of your online activity with an in-depth analysis… what’s working and what isn’t, how to save money, improve engagement, enquiries, and sales.
Be aware. Plan well.
a bird’s eye view
First things first… we review your online activity
The purpose of an ACTIS review is to review every aspect of your online activity… website that can affect search engine rankings and organic traffic. Any issues found are then put into a report along with recommendations to address them.
We provide a birds-eye view of your online activity and improve it… stopping what you don’t need, improving areas of potential, and lowering costs where we can. Combining websites, eCommerce, SEO, PPC, Landing Pages, Email, writing copy, and training & education, our unique answers can help your organisation to significantly improve how you promote and sell your services to your customers.
Would you like answers?
Would you like to know what you need to do and how much to spend to…
- Achieve 10% more sales?
- Lower your monthly Google Ad spend but maintain the same level of enquiries?
- Improve the appearance of your website and make it more manageable, less time-consuming?
- Move to a better eCommerce platform, eg, WooCommerce and have more marketing options?
- Be found by more potential customers?
- Learn and train your staff so you can do more in-house?
- Make existing customers more aware of the other services you provide?
- Help your sales team reach more people?
We are pleased to announce that we have recently been asked to provide mentoring & consultation to SME’s on behalf of the NTU through one of their key Nottingham providers. The scheme 100% funded by the university and the European Regional Development Fund. – Andrew M.D.
Okay, so you’re thinking about a new website, or looking into improving your Ad spend?
- Do fully understand what is happening on your website?
- Are you generating enough leads?
- Are you online sales profitable?
- Do you understand your Ads spend?
- Are you making use of Google Ads, Shopping, Remarketing, YouTube, and Bing?
- Is your email marketing working?
- Is your SEO and copy good enough?
- Are you engaging with your visitors?
- Is your current web agency providing you with the right knowledge?
- Do you feel like you’re just wasting money?
- Are you fed-up?
WE LOOK AT…
- The problems you are experiencing?
- Are these technical, personnel related, or is it a lack of knowledge?
- Are you getting concise, understandable reports with business driven actions?
- If you run an Ads campaign, do you understand where your money is going?
- If you’re running an eCommerce website, do you understand which products are most profitable AFTER Google costs, shipping, and business costs?
- With 52 weeks in every year, are you getting weekly updates on actions which will make a real difference?
We will assess the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats to your online activity. These then inform your goals and with these a clear Roadmap can be formed to help you get to where you want to be.
A SWOT analysis is an incredibly simple, yet powerful tool to help you develop your business strategy, whether your’e building a startup or guiding an existing company.
When you take the time to do a SWOT analysis, you’ll be armed with a solid strategy for prioritising the work that you need to do to grow your business.
You may think that you already know everything that you need to do to succeed, but a SWOT analysis will force you to look at your business in new ways and from new directions. You’ll look at your strengths and weaknesses, and how you can leverage those to take advantage of the opportunities and threats that exist in your market.
What does a review look like?
The first task to introduce ourselves to you and you to us. We like to do this using a video chat,Teams, Skype, or Zoom.
An initial 30 minutes will help us to learn more about the issues you face and what plans you have for your business.
We can then put together an initial plan of action to begin our review.
To prove the service we provide an initial ‘birds-eye’ view…
Think of it like taking a car into a garage… we assess the car and how it is being used, we then make recommendations which will keep that car on the road… or in web language, actual answers to how to make improving marginal gains, real wins.
How much does a review cost?
The first 30 minutes is free.
A ‘birds-eye’ review will cost in the region of £400 – £600.
A birds-eye review
We assess your online activities (website, on-page SEO, organic traffic, paid traffic, quality of content, and that of your competitors), and provide ‘low hanging fruit’ opportunities… real answers to get you quick wins.
For each review, we provide benchmarks to enable you to assess where you are and what potential you have and for how much. You don’t need to spend money on individual services not knowing exactly what is to be done.
Set up a call.
Simply choose a time to suit you and we’ll try to work around your schedule (as far as we can 🙂 )
We’ll set-up a video call or telephone call (your choice).
We look forward to speaking with you soon.Set up a call